Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM) is central to reimbursement applications and HTA submissions worldwide; new products must prove their clinical and cost benefits in comparison to current therapy.
A Global Value Dossier (GVD) forms the basis of evidence to serve internal and external communications, and regulatory submissions (HTA organizations)
GVD is a complete information resource that distinctly communicates product value. It contains a value proposition supported by value statements, which are supported by clinical, economic, and humanistic data from clinical studies, published literature, economic models, etc.
A GVD is a tool with the following functions:
- Customize submissions to payers
- Train your staff (reimbursement, marketing, health economics, global staff)
- Detect gaps in your data and plan for further studies
- Summarize the burden of illness of the condition your product treats
- Demonstrate how your product can solve an unmet need in the market