Disclaimer – MarksMan Healthcare Solutions LLP (MHS) or Geronimo Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (GHS – now legally merged with MHS) does not claim any authorship rights for the projects commissioned by the clients; however it does retain the rights to present its work on the website solely for the purpose of showcasing company’s capabilities. MHS or GHS also enlists those publications (marked as “EPP” or “Employee’s Potential Publication” below), wherein its employee’s within the tenure of working with either of the aforementioned companies, have been involved in any process of publication, including study design (SD), literature search (LS), data extraction (DE), data analysis (DA), manuscript writing (MW), manuscript editing (ME) or its publication management (PM)
- Reduced risk of Parkinson’s disease in users of calcium channel blockers: a meta-analysis. International Journal of chronic diseases. Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 697404, 7
- Effect of 25 (OH) D replacements in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism (PHPT) and coexistent vitamin D deficiency on serum 25(OH) D, calcium and PTH levels: a meta-analysis and review of literature. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2014 Jun;80(6):797-803
- A systematic review and meta-analysis assessing adverse event profile and tolerability of nicergoline. BMJ Open. 2014;4(7):e005090
- Systematic review of tofacitinib: a new drug for the management of rheumatoid arthritis. Clin Ther. 2014;36(7):1074-86
Real World Evidence (RWE)
- Experience of biological agents usage in patients with rheumatoid arthritis from a Western Indian center. Indian J Rheumatol 2016;11:22-6
- Can thyroid volume predict thyroid dysfunction in patients with systemic sclerosis? A prospective cross-sectional study from a tertiary care center in North West India. Clin Rheumatol. 2016;35(3):765-9
- Assessment of premature atherosclerosis in systemic lupus erythematosus patients with and without nephritis. Lupus. 2016; 25(5): 525-531
- High Prevalence of Hypovitaminosis D in Indian Chronic Low Back Patients. Pain Physician. 2015 Sep-Oct;18(5):E853-62
- A post-marketing study evaluating the lipid-altering efficacy and safety of approved dose ranges of rosuvastatin in Indian hyperlipidemia patients in routine clinical practice (ROSUVEES). JICC 2015;5(4):282-290
- Effectiveness and safety of fixed dose combination of acarbose/metformin in Indian Type 2 diabetes patients: Results from observational GLOBE Study. Indian J Endocr Metab 2015;19:129-35
- A Study of microvascular complications and associated risk factors in newly diagnosed T2DM subjects of North Indian population. International Journal of Chronic Diseases. Volume 2014 (2014):1-6
- Impact of supplementing preoperative intravenous omega 3 Fatty acids in fish oil on immunomodulation in elderly patients undergoing hip surgery. Indian J Surg. 2013;75(6):478-84
- Acarbose improves glycemic control as add-on or monotherapy in Indian type-2 diabetes: Findings from the GlucoVIP multinational observational study. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2013;17(Suppl 3):S674-9
- A comparative analysis on the efficacy and safety of intaxel and taxol in advanced metastatic breast cancer. J Clin Diagn Res. 2013;7(6):1120-4
- Safety and Efficacy of Preservative-free Ketorolac Tromethamine 0.45% Ophthalmic Solution in Ocular Inflammation after Uncomplicated Cataract Surgery at 27th Meeting. Jaipur – India. 13-16 Nov’ 2014.
- Early Goal Directed Nutrition Support: Does it Impact Outcome in Critically Ill Patients? Clinical Nutrition. Sep 2013;32 (1):S127–S128
- Effects of Low Protein, Low Phosphorous Diet Supplemented with Ketoanalogues of Amino Acids on Diabetic Nephropathy and Progression of CKD and Effects of this Therapy on Parathyroid of this Patient at 16th and Metabolism in Renal Disease 2012. First World Renal Nutrition Week. June 26-30,2012. Honolulu, Hawaii.
KOL Mapping and Surveys
- Current Clinical Practice Scenario of Osteoporosis Management in India. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2015 October [cited: 2015 Oct 18 ]; 9:RC04-RC08
- Therapeutic Effects of Oral Nutritional Supplements during Haemodialysis : Physician’s Experience. JAPI 2014; 62:32-34
- Role of voglibose in the treatment of prediabetes in Indian population: a cross-speciality survey. J Clin Diagn Res. 2013;7(10):2258-60
- Physician Perceptual Mapping – Choice of Pharmacotherapy for Management of Type II Diabetes: The PRIME Survey at the 2nd China Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension (CODHy). May 9-11, 2013, Shanghai, China.
- Significance of BP Control in Reducing Stroke Events – Role of Amlodipine in an Indian Perspective. J Assoc Physicians India. 2016 (64):49-52
- Safety of Nicergoline as an Agent for Management of Cognitive Function Disorders. Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:610103
- Role of vitamin D in cardiometabolic diseases. J Diabetes Res. 2013;2013:243934
- Role of zolpidem in the management of insomnia. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2011;17(5):387-97
- Superoxide Dismutase – Evidence Based Perspectives. To Target the Redox Dysregulation: Update 2013 at 69th Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians of India. Feb 20-23, 2014, Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Diabetic Foot – Contemporary Insights and Evidence Based Perspectives: Update 2013 at DEFSICON Jaipur. 6th to 8th September, 2013.
- Consensus on Women’s Health Aspects of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Nab-Paclitaxel in Patients with Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Case Series. Journal of Case Reports 2014
- Combination Therapy of Albumin-Bound Paclitaxel and Carboplatin as First Line Therapy in a Patient with Ovarian Cancer. Case Reports in Oncological Medicine 2014, Article ID 940591, 5 pages
- Telangiectatic osteosarcoma: a review of literature. Onco Targets Ther. 2013;6:593-602
- Management of Auto-immune Ear Disease and Idiopathic Polyarthritis with Adalimumab – A Case Report at IRACON 2016, Nov 25-27, 2016, Kochi, India.
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India. Good Clinical Practice Recommendations (GCPR) on Combined Hormonal Contraceptives: Counselling and Use in Clinical Practice
- Efficiency and mechanism of intracellular paclitaxel delivery by novel nanopolymer-based tumor- targeted delivery system, Nanoxel (TM). Clin Transl Oncol. 2013;15(1):26-32